UI of every website or application has a direct effect on User Retention &
Interactivity which ultimately boosts the rating of any website/platform.
UI or user interface is a first level interaction build for the use over the web or
local platforms. With features of a user interface, a user can browse, avail,
utilize or perform different tasks.
For example, a user interface contains many functionalities - writing status
(Facebook), internal search bar (Amazon), account creation (Linkedin). These type of
functionalities enable users to use a service or product.
UI is developed to make user interaction simple, easy and convenient. User interface
should contain all the main features which correspond to the service or product.
NOTE: This course contains topic wise quiz to help you check your grasp on th every module.
Who is the right candidate for the course?
- Anyone who is keen to learn UI Development
- Any person who wants to learn about practical application of UI Development to create responsive & sleek UI.
- Individuals with basic knowledge of Machine Learning who want to develop their understanding of UI Development
- Anyone looking to start a career as a Front-end Web Developer
- Individuals who want to utilize and apply the technology of UI Development to their domain
1 month Training, 6 months access, Industry-Oriented, Self-Paced.
Small & basic Objective MCQ type online exams. Microsoft Technology Associate & Foxmula Certification.
45 days Internship Completion letter post project submission on our GitLab. Projects are Industrial, Small and based on your training.