The Complete Java Course
Java is the 3rd Most Demanded Skill on Angel list. Many tech giants such as Google
or Amazon also use Java to develop the backend of their websites, and because Java
has pretty good performance, a lot of startups who reach the scaling point would
integrate their apps with Java to power features that need to have good performance.
Generally, Java was designed to be relatively beginner-friendly in that it assumes the programmer is not that smart or careful, so programmers will be less likely to shoot themselves in the foot when coding Java apps.
This course covers: Core Java & Advanced Java
Java is a high level language, which means Java abstracts away (i.e. handles for you) most of the complex details of the machine (computer) such as memory management, etc. Thus, you can focus on programming instead of worrying about the little details many consider both tedious and difficult.
NOTE: This course contains topic wise quiz to help you check your grasp on th every module.
Who is the right candidate for the course?
- Anyone who is keen to learn Java
- Any person who wants to learn about practical application of Java to solve real world problems
- Individuals with basic knowledge of Machine Learning who want to develop their understanding of the development in Java
- Anyone looking to start a career as a Software Engineer
- Individuals who want to utilize and apply the technology of Core & Advanced Java to their domain
1 month Training, 6 months access, Industry-Oriented, Self-Paced.
Small & basic Objective MCQ type online exams. Microsoft Technology Associate & Foxmula Certification.
45 days Internship Completion letter post project submission on our GitLab. Projects are Industrial, Small and based on your training.
1 year of Live Sessions by Experts
Be a part of interactive webinars every weekend, by experts on cutting edge topics.